Monday, May 18, 2009

Poker-Ropes Redesign Completed!


http://www.poker-ropes.com/

Yesterday I finished the redesign of my Poker learning site, Poker-Ropes.Com.

It is now about 85 pages, on its way to 170.

Poker-Ropes is a complete Poker Information site: a complete basic course, advanced articles, player profiles, pro-videos, Forums, Comprehensive Poker Site Reviews including Bonus information, some exclusive offers, an online Texas Hold Em game where players can improve their skills for free. Actually I even started a monthly 50$ freeroll.

I'm happy with the new overall look. Very bright and friendly and easy to use.

I took a few screenshots and put them together to get the whole front page into pic-the real site doesn't have those red lines though-don't worry-their just the effect of threading the screenshots together...
I hope to share a lot of the information I have to offer on
Poker-Ropes on Blogger also so more people can take advantage...
click the link at the top to check it out!
Thanks for reading!-Steve










No comments:

Post a Comment